Once upon a time in Poland....

Medical Students trying not to rock the boat.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Just get over it.

What? Just get over it? I just want to say that I'm tired of looking at the same books with the same words twisted in different sentences every day. I'm tired of waking up, going to school, coming home, eating lunch, opening the books, eating dinner and going to sleep. I'm tired of all of the men in my life disappointing me and I just need someone to believe in. I'm tired of being aggravated at my mama when all she does is try to peel me off the ceiling when I'm just ranting about being tired with my life as it is at this moment. My life's not bad.....I'm a happy girl. I'm just tired. For now, just tired....and no, I won't be "getting over" anything anytime soon. Remember till December I am not accountable for my actions or words. Just tired. Goodnight. I feel better. Thank you.

"The only way out is the way through."

2 Comments:

Blogger mad architect said...

here's hoping you can rely on me

9:43 PM  
Blogger Sachita, M.D said...

I have hope.....

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home