Once upon a time in Poland....

Medical Students trying not to rock the boat.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Will you marry me?

Well, I just got my first marriage proposal....I'm still a little misty so I'll just post the exact words I recieved over hi5. What you think? I'm touched.

Hello I am from Baghdad Iraq can I ask you to possible service I want to come to Sweden So I need to enter visa. I wish to know the girl I marry them in order to obtain visa And I will be giving it a good amount of money I, and pay all travel expenses After getting a divorce It will not lose anything she will travel free And also receive money Please help me I need that If u wants help me my yahoo id is loveubaghdad@yahoo.com The meeting will be Syria or Turkey As before when I say all travel expenses I was paid I would be grateful for your help me I will wait for your reply If the approval or rejection im sorry but i need your help

Sniff. Sniff. that was so beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home